Thursday, October 10, 2019

A Few Words on Trump


( "Your brain. It's what's for dinner." )

For all of Trump's mental health issues, there is this that should be considered: yes, the man has fucked up. A LOT. His business failures are legendary. Nonetheless, he rose through the media stream to become a TV star and now, President of the USA (increasingly identical professions).

He has learned from at least some of his mistakes.

Most of his opposers haven't.  They've been successful where Trump hasn't, and tend to think they're bulletproof. They lack the kind of hard-earned wisdom that comes from fucking up as badly and brazenly as Trump has (and boy, has he fucked up!).

These wealthy senators and CEOs think their asses are covered. They have their millions and billions. They have their fortified compounds. They forget that should those fortified compounds become necessary, the chains of command and influence that allowed them to build those compounds and hire minion security forces, will disintegrate. The guys with the guns hired to protect them will turn on their masters when cashing a paycheck is not what's most important, but who has the most food/water/fuel/guns will rule the day. Who needs the fat man with all that (now worthless) money?

Trump, having lied, cheated, swindled, and stolen so often from so many, knows something about this. Trump, having been virtually reared by psychopathic evil geniuses like Roy Cohn (look him up; he makes Jeffrey Epstein sound kinda nice), doesn't trust anyone and no one trusts him except a select few -- and for only so long. He knows this. He knows he survives by being a moving target. This is part of why he contradicts himself so much. Some of it is runaway NPD ( Narcissistic_personality_disorder ), but some of it is hard-learned wisdom, evil but accurate wisdom.

Trump knows this: if he triggers a nuclear war, having an underground bunker 330 feet below will do him little good.

1) They suck. They smell funny. They're creepy. Ick. They are de facto survival prisons, and who wants to live in a prison?

2) Playing golf sucks on Astroturf 300 feet underground with at most a 50' ceiling. (see image below)

("This is SO not a good place for a golf course. Wrong. All wrong. HUUUUUUgely bad.")















3) Once underground, his power is useless. He's no longer commander-in-chief, he's Old Bloated Asshole in the Way. He uses valuable resources, drinkable water, food, K-Y Jelly, that his younger, stronger, militarily trained minions want for themselves.

This notion that Trump is some madman liable to trigger Armageddon and must therefore be impeached, is madness. Trump is a madman, yes. He is morally despicable, yes.

But he is not so stupid as, say, Joe Biden or Lindsey Graham or Nancy Pelosi or Nikki Haley. He's fucked up SO much, and hung around with so many sleazy purveyors of blackmail and violence, he knows that he and his global golf resorts want peace not nuclear war. He fucked up so badly in America and Europe he had to go to seriously severe Kazakhstani gangsters and Putin inner circle heavies to continue sleazing his way through his own increasingly not-so-inept folly, folly now proving incredibly powerful in its understanding of the human capacity for, well, folly. And behold, a TV star becomes our president. His discussions of, uh, "terms" with said Russo-Central Asian gangstergarchs/oligangsters/oil kings introduced him, surely, to the Knowledge of What Baseball Bats Can Do to You. He wouldn't last a minute on Harlem streets, but he has incredible street savvy on the gilded pathways his money and now office let him walk. He knows he can get his ass kicked in the Hilton as easy as in Dogtown. Trump, we can be assured, has been humiliated by people who know how to humiliate those who seek what they have.

One learns from such humiliation.

Hence him being virtually the only politician/talking head in Washington, D.C., who makes nicey-nice with Putin, possessor of the world's most formidable nuclear arsenal and globally superior weapons delivery/defense systems. He is the King of Russia, and Trump, crazy and deceitful as Trump is, is not going to cross him.

We need not fear Trump. We need only fear ourselves. To do that, we have to look in the mirror and probe within our selves, our minds, our souls, our hearts.

Yeah, right. Hey, what's on Netflix?

I AM the Slime! I AM!!!!

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged 
I have existed for years 
But very little has changed 
I am the tool of the Government 
And industry too 
For I am destined to rule 
And regulate you 
I may be vile and pernicious 
But you can't look away 
I make you think 
I'm delicious 
With the stuff that I say 
I am the best you can get 
Have you guessed me yet? 
I am the slime oozin' out 
From your TV set 
You will obey me while I lead you 
And eat the garbage that I feed you 
Until the day that we don't need you 
Don't go for help...no one will heed you 
Your mind is totally controlled 
It has been stuffed into my mold 
And you will do as you are told 
Until the rights to you are sold 
That's right, folks.. 
Don't touch that dial 
Well, I am the slime from your video 
Oozin' along on your livin'room floor 
I am the slime from your video 
Can't stop the slime, people, look at me go


The Internet? Facebook? Twitter? That's just TV you can talk to, avoiding the need to talk to other people in person.

Whew. I feel dirty. I need a warm shower. Maestro, please turn on the bubble machine. Anna one anna two anna  Evwee Bodee Ah Wuv Woo

Know you got to run,
Know you got to hide
Still there is a great life
Lingerin' deep within your eyes.

Open up, open up, baby let me in.

You expect for me to love you
When you hate yourself, my friend.

Everybody, I love you
Everybody, I do
Though your heart is in anger
I need your love to get through
When I tell you I love you
You can believe that it's true

Everybody, I love you
Everybody, I do.

No comments: