Sunday, January 20, 2019

JJ sings what life is for me these days...

Every Minute



I tried so hard to be the person
Everybody thought I was
I pushed myself and everyone
Almost over the edge
This mirrored light that sends back
Everything that you send out
The grace you give
Given back
Lovin' every minute you live
Feels so good to be warm in the sun
Lovin' every minute of livin'
(It's) so good to be warm in the sun
Lovin' every minute of livin'
Evil deeds that we do
Screamin' from the headlines
Can't stop to read or to watch
Cause I ain't got the patience or time
To live a life of despair
To live by another mans word
It's always been in your hands
To live a life you want while you're here
Chorus
I don't care what you say to me
Everywhere beauty is all I see
And it don't make a damn
Cause there ain't nothing to take from me
I'm lovin' every minute
I'm lovin' every minute I'm free

No comments: